Address: Via Broni 3 - 20139 Milano MI ~ Area: Lodi - Fondazione Prada Area
Property size (mq): 140 Guest number: 6
Rooms: 3 Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 2
Single Bed: 0 Double Bed: 2 Sofa bed single: 0 Sofa bed double: 1
New fully renovated apartment, very bright and comfortable on the ground floor of a modern and elegant building, overlooking the exclusive apartment’s private garden.
The front door opens onto a large living room with kitchen and dining area, furnished with modern furniture and fittings including one sofa bed double. The sleeping area consists of one double bedroom, one single bedroom convertible into a double, two bathrooms, and the garden.
The area is very quiet and residential, made more lively thanks to the recent opening of the Fondazione Prada Museum.
The main public transport serving the Vigentino are the tram 24 and the and buses 34, 95 and 99. From the center, you reach it from Porta Vigentina following Via Ripamonti, and from the periphery, you must exit at Milan Vigentino – SS 412 of the Val Tidone – Opera.
Air Conditioning Unit
Bed and Bath Linen
Iron and Iron Board
Milan Corso Lodi area
Supermarket: 3 supermarkets within 600m walking
– Bus – 24, 34, 95, 99 within 400m walking
– Parking – Riva di Trento Parking – Via Riva di Trento, 20139 Milano MI
How to reach the property
– Malpensa Airport – Malpensa Express to Centrale Railway Station; underground MM3 (yellow line) direction San Donato, 9 stop, exit Brenta; bus 34 (Q.re Fatima) – 5 stops – Via Ripamonti Via Quaranta; 450 mt walking.
– Linate Airport – bus n. 73 till San Babila; underground MM1 (red line) direction Rho Fiera, 1 stop, exit Duomo; underground MM3 (yellow line) direction San Donato, 5 stops, Brenta exit; bus 34 (Q.re Fatima) – 5 stops – Via Ripamonti Via Quaranta; 450 mt walking.
– Central Station – underground MM3 (yellow line) direction San Donato, 9 stops, exit Brenta; bus 34 (Q.re Fatima) – 5 stops – Via Ripamonti Via Quaranta; 450 mt walking.