Address: Corso Garibaldi , 35- 20121 Milano MI ~ Area: Moscova - Garibaldi - Porta Nuova Area
Property size (mq): 55 Guest number: 4
Rooms: 2 Bedrooms: 1 Bathrooms: 1
Single Bed: 0 Double Bed: 1 Sofa bed single: 0 Sofa bed double: 1
One bedroom flat located at the third floor of a typical milanese building in an excellent position, behind Strehler Theater, in Milan Brera area.
The apartment is particularly quite even though located in a very central position.
It’s composed by livingroom with sofa double bed, dining table, desk and a separated fully furnished kitchen.
The night area includes a bedroom with double bed and a big wardrobe. The bathroom has tub.
The flat position is really unique: it’s between two different underground MM2 (green line) stops (Lanza and Moscova); between the Historic area of Brera and the new area of Garibaldi.
Air Conditioning Unit
Bed and Bath Linen
Independent Gas Heating
Iron and Iron Board
Milan Brera Area
Supermarkets: there are some supermarkets close by, the nearest within 50m walking
– Underground – MM2 (green line) Lanza and Moscova stations at 300m walking; MM1 (red line) Cadorna Station at 600m walking
– Tram – 2, 4, 12, 14 within 400m walking
– Parking – Autosilo Pontaccio, Via Pontaccio, 8, 20121 Milano
How to reach the property
– Malpensa Airport – Malpensa Express to Cadorna Railway Station, underground MM2 (green line) direction Gessate – Cologno Nord – Cascina Gobba for 1 stop, Lanza exit; 250 mt walking.
– Linate Airport – bus 73 direction San Babila for 12 stops, piazza Cinque Giornate exit; bus 12, direction Roserio for 10 stops, Arena exit; 250 mt walking
– Central Station – Underground MM2 (green line) direction Assago Forum – Abbiategrasso for 4 stops, Lanza exit; 250 mt walking.