Address: Viale Beatrice D'Este, 44 - 20122 Milano ~ Area: Porta Romana Area
Property size (mq): 120 Guest number: 6
Rooms: 4 Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2
Single Bed: 4 Double Bed: 1 Sofa bed single: 0 Sofa bed double: 0
Viale Beatrice D’Este is a spacious and bright 3 bedrooms flat located in a prestiogious building in Milan Bocconi area, an elegant area, very close to Bocconi University and to Porta Romana, underground MM3 (yellow line).
This comfy apartment is located at the fourth floor of a building with lift.
The flat is composed of entrance, comfortable and bright livingroom with sofas a fully furnished eat- in kitchen with balcony.
The night area includes three bedrooms, two of them with two single beds each, one with a double bed; 2 bathrooms.
The flat is located in elegant residential area, close to Bocconi University and Porta Romana area, in the area there are many little restaurants, fashion pubs and shops. The underground MM3 (yellow line) is just 500mt from the building.
Bed and Bath Linen
Iron and Iron Board
Milan Bocconi/Porta Romana Area
Supermarket: therea are 3 supermarkets within 600m walking
– Underground – MM3 (yellow line) Porta Romana at 500 walking
– Tram – 9, 24 within 300m walking
– Bus – 65 at 500m walking
– Parking – Autorimessa Autofficina Bligny di Di Pizzo Aniello, Viale Bligny, 45,20136 Milano, +39 02 5832 1175
How to reach the property
– Malpensa Airport – Malpensa Express to Central Railway Station; Underground MM3 (yellow line), direction San Donato for 7 stops, Porta Romana exit, 500 mt walking.
– Linate Airport – bus n. 73 for 12 stops, Piazza V Giornate exit; tram n. 9 direction Stazione Centrale for 6 stops, Via Ripamonti- V.le Sabotino exit, 180 mt walking.
– Central Station – Underground MM3 (yellow line), direction San Donato for 7 stops, Porta Romana exit, 500 mt walking