Address: Via Santa Maria Valle, 5, Milano, MI ~ Area: Ticinese - Torino Area
Property size (mq): 100 Guest number: 5
Rooms: 3 Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 2
Single Bed: 2 Double Bed: 1 Sofa bed single: 0 Sofa bed double: 0
Elegant and characteristic apartment, located in one of the most prestigious areas of Milan very close to Piazza Duomo
The apartment is divided as follows:
from the large living room, you enter the fully equipped kitchen/dining room and, going along a corridor of a small veranda, you get to a bathroom with a tub.
There are two rooms which can accommodate a total of 5 guests:
the master bedroom with the bathroom inside has a double bed, the other has two single beds. one of which can be transformed into a double bed.
The area is very quiet: the apartment is located inside the courtyard of the building in an elegant street that ends in a characteristic square.
Via Torino, the main road leading to Piazza Duomo and the Navigli area is a street full of shops and very famous for shopping.
Piazza Duomo, Milan’s main square, where the Duomo is located, is only a 10-minute walk away.
We would like to point out that the building does not have a lift, therefore the apartment is accessed via two floors of stairs.
Air Conditioning Unit
Bed and Bath Linen
Independent Gas Heating
Iron and Iron Board
Milan City Center
Supermarket: there are 3 supermarkets within 500m walking
– Underground – MM1(red line)/MM3(yellow line) Duomo at 600m walking
– Tram – 2, 3, 14 within 100m walking
– bus – 94 at 400m walking
– Parking – Autorimessa Valle, Via Santa Maria Valle 3/A, 20123 Milano MI, tel. +39 02 862810
How to reach the property
– Malpensa Airport– Malpensa Express to Cadorna Station; underground MM1 (red line) direction Rho-Bisceglie-Sesto F.S. for 3 stops, Duomo exit; 600 mt walking.
– Linate Airport – Bus 73 to San Babila; tram 27 direction 6 Febbraio or tram 12 direction Roserio for 3 stops, Duomo exit; 600 mt walking.
– Central Station – underground MM3 (yellow line) direction San Donato for 5 stops, Duomo exit; 600 mt walking.