Address: via Savona, 7 - 20144 Milano MI ~ Area: Design District - Tortona - Solari Area
Property size (mq): 50 Guest number: 4
Rooms: 2 Bedrooms: 1 Bathrooms: 1
Single Bed: 0 Double Bed: 1 Sofa bed single: 0 Sofa bed double: 1
Comfy one-bedroom apartment located at the first floor of a building with lift in Milan Design District area.
This bright flat included an entrance, living room with double sofa bed, a hidden single bed, table and a lovely balcony looking out onto a nice garden and fully furnished eat-in kitchen.
The night area includes one bedroom with a double bed and a big wardrobe. The bathroom is with shower.
Via Savona is located in Milan Design District area, a cool area full of bars, restaurants and shops, very close to Milan Navigli area and to Cattolica, Bocconi, Naba universities.
Air Conditioning Unit
Bed and Bath Linen
Iron and Iron Board
Milan Design District
Supermarket: there are 3 supermarkets within 550m walking
– Underground – MM2 (green line) Sant’Agostino at 350m walking
– Tram service – 2; 3; 9; 12; 14; 19 within 350m walking
– Parking – Win Parking Srl, Via Vincenzo Foppa, 7, 20144 Milano, +39 02 462330
How to reach the property
– Malpensa Airport – Malpensa Express to Cadorna Railway Station; underground MM2 (green line) Assago Forum-Abbiategrasso direction for 2 stops, exit Sant’Agostino; 250 mt walking.
– Linate Airport – bus 73 direction San Babila for 12 stops, Piazza Cinque Giornate exit; tram 9, direction Stazione Genova for 13 stops, piazzale Cantore exit; 350 mt walking
– Central Station – underground MM2 (green line) direction Assago Forum-Abbiategrasso for 7 stops, Sant’Agostino exit; 250 mt walking