Address: Via Torino, 73 - 20123 Milano MI ~ Area: Ticinese - Torino Area
Property size (mq): 60 Guest number: 2
Rooms: 2 Bedrooms: 1 Bathrooms: 1
Single Bed: 0 Double Bed: 1 Sofa bed single: 0 Sofa bed double: 0
Spacious and bright 1 bedroom apartment, built on two levels, located in Milan city center area, in an exclusive location, 5 minutes walk from Duomo.
This comfortable flat is located on the second floor of a typical Milanese building without lift.
The first level is composed of a spacious living room with sofas and a dining table, and a separate fully equipped kitchen.
On the second level, it’s located a spacious bedroom with a double bed, a fireplace and a bathroom with shower.
All the rooms look out onto a courtyard so the apartment is very quiet, even though is located in the city center.
Via Torino is a shopping street that connects Duomo Square to Colonne di San Lorenzo area, this is one of the places to be in Milan. Almost everything necessary for daylife and nightlife is in the nearby, undergrounds MM1 (red) and MM3 (yellow) are at 600 mt walking.
Air Conditioning Unit
Bed and Bath Linen
Independent Gas Heating
Iron and Iron Board
Milan Ticinese – Torino Area
Supermarket: 3 supermarket within 500m walking
– Underground – MM1(red)/MM3(yellow) Duomo at 600m walking
– Tram – 2, 3, 14 within 100m walking
– bus – 94 at 400m walking
– Parking – Autorimessa Valle, Via Santa Maria Valle 3/A, 20123 Milano MI, tel. +39 02 862810
How to reach the property
– Malpensa Airport– Malpensa Express to Cadorna Station; underground MM1 (red) direction Rho-Bisceglie-Sesto F.S. for 3 stops, Duomo exit; 600 mt walking.
– Linate Airport – Bus 73 to San Babila; tram 27 direction 6 Febbraio or tram 12 direction Roserio for 3 stops, Duomo exit; 600 mt walking.
– Central Station – underground MM3 (yellow) direction San Donato for 5 stops, Duomo exit; 600 mt walking.