Address: Via Corridoni 10, 20122 Milano MI ~ Area: Duomo-San Babila Area
Property size (mq): 100 Guest number: 3
Rooms: 4 Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 2
Single Bed: 1 Double Bed: 1 Sofa bed single: 0 Sofa bed double: 0
Via Corridoni is an elegant 2 bedroom apartment located in Milan City Center, in the real heart of Milan.
It’s located at the second floor of a prestigious building with no lift.
The apartment is composed of a spacious living room with a very comfortable sofa; a fully furnished eat-in kitchen and 2 bathrooms, one with a tub.
The night area includes two bedrooms, one double and one single.
This elegant apartment is located in an exclusive position, in the heart of Milan, next to Montenapoleone, San Babila and Duomo squares.
This area is the place to be in Milan: it is close to main city attractions and to undergrounds MM1 (red) and MM3 (yellow).
Bed and Bath Linen
Iron and Iron Board
Milan City Center
Supermarket: 3 supermarkets within 500m walking
– Underground – MM1 (red) San Babila at 200m walking
– Bus – 54, 61, 94, 73 within 400m walking
– Parking – Parcheggio Mascagni, Via Pietro Mascagni, 10, 20122 Milano, +39 02 794600
How to reach the property
– Malpensa Airport – Malpensa Express to Cadorna Railway Station; underground MM1 (red line) direction Sesto F.S. for 4 stops, San Babila exit; 190 mt walking.
– Linate Airport – bus 73 direction San Babila for 17 stops, San Babila exit; 200 mt walking.
– Central Station – underground MM3 (yellow) direction San Donato for 4 stops, Duomo exit; than MM1 (red line) direction Sesto for 1 stop, San Babila exit; 240 mt walking.