Address: Via Emilio Gola, 16/4 20143 Milano MI ~ Area: Porta Genova - Navigli/Darsena Area
Property size (mq): 35 Guest number: 2
Rooms: 1 Bedrooms: 0 Bathrooms: 1
Single Bed: 0 Double Bed: 1 Sofa bed single: 0 Sofa bed double: 0
Very bright apartment for 2 people located on the ground floor of a residential complex in the lively Navigli area.
The apartment is located in an elegant building and has the tranquility of an internal courtyard that isolates it from any night disturbances and traffic and really close to the metro station.
The living area consists of a fully equipped open kitchen, a dining area and a sitting area with TV, a walk-in closet and a comfortable sofa.
The cozy night area is located on an airy mezzanine and includes a comfortable queensize bed.
The bathroom has a shower cabin and every comfort, including a washing machine.
The Navigli district is one of the most famous and renowned areas of Milan, full of restaurants and very active for its night and day life.
The area is the pulsating center of many events organized on the occasion of the fairs held in Milan throughout the year.
The apartment can therefore take advantage of the location, from which you can also walk to the new Darsena and Via Torino, the famous shopping street that goes up to Piazza Duomo.
Air Conditioning Unit
Bed and Bath Linen
Independent Gas Heating
Iron and Iron Board
Milan Porta Genova – Navigli/Darsena Area
Supermarket: there are 3 supermarkets close by within 400m walking
– Underground – MM2 (green line) Porta Genova at 850m walking
– Tram – 3,10,14 at 50m walking
– Bus – 71 at 100m walking
– Parking – Navigli Parking,
How to reach the property
– Malpensa Airport – Malpensa Express Express to Cadorna Railway Station; underground MM2 (green line), direction Abbiategrasso-Assago Forum for 3 stops, Porta genova exit; tram 10 (Lunigiana -24 Maggio) for 3 stops – P.za Ventiquattro Maggio exit; 50 mt walking.
– Linate – bus 73 direction Duomo for 17 stops, Piazza Duomo exit; tram 3, direction Gratosoglio for 5 stops, P.za Ventiquattro Maggio exit; 50 mt walking.
– Central Station – underground MM2 (green line), direction Abbiategrasso-Assago Forum for 8 stops, P.TA GENOVA FS exit; tram 10 , direction Lunigiana -24 Maggio for 3 stops, P.za Ventiquattro Maggio exit; 50 mt walking.