Address: Via Andrea Maria Ampère, 63 - 20131 Milano MI ~ Area: Città Studi Area
Property size (mq): 70 Guest number: 4
Rooms: 2 Bedrooms: 1 Bathrooms: 1
Single Bed: 0 Double Bed: 1 Sofa bed single: 0 Sofa bed double: 1
Via Amperé is a delicious one bedroom flat with a nice terrace located in Milan Politecnico area, an area full of shops and well connected by public transportation.
This spacious and bright flat is on the last floor of a building with lift. The apartment is composed of a comfortable living area with a double sofabed and terrace, dining room with balcony and a fully furnished separated kitchen.
The night area includes a bedroom with a double bed; 1 bathroom.
The apartment is located in a strategic position, close to Politecnico University and very well connected to other city areas by public transportation.
Air Conditioning Unit
Bed and Bath Linen
Iron and Iron Board
Milan Politecnico Area
Supermarket: 5 supermarket within 500m walking
– Underground – MM2(green) at 450m walking
– Bus – 39, 62, 81, 91 within 550m walking
– Parking – Autorimessa Tre G. Srl, Via Teodosio, 37, 20131 Milano
How to reach the property
– Malpensa – Malpensa Express to Ceadorna Station;underground MM2(green) direction Cologno/Gessate/Cascina Gobba for 8 stops, exit Piola; 450 m walking .
– Linate – bus 73 direction San Babila for 7 stops, Viale Corsica- Via Battistotti Sassi exit; bus 91 direction Lotto for 6 stops, exit viale Romagna/Piazza Piola; 530 mt walking.
– Central station – underground MM2(green) direction Cologno/Gessate/Cascina Gobba for 3 stops, exit Piola; 450 m walking.