Address: via San Vittore, 13 - 20123 Milano MI ~ Area: Sant'Ambrogio - Sant'Agostino - Area
Property size (mq): 40 Guest number: 2
Rooms: 1 Bedrooms: 0 Bathrooms: 1
Single Bed: 0 Double Bed: 0 Sofa bed single: 0 Sofa bed double: 1
Via San Vittore 15 flat is a charming studio flat with eat-in kitchen located in the historical center of Milan, in the famous Sant’Ambrogio area. This lovely and spacious studio flat is located on the third floor of a typical Milanese building with lift. Via San Vittore flat is composed of a wide room with double sofa bed, a fully furnished separated kitchen, a bathroom with shower.
The apartment is located in a strategic position, only one minute walk from Cattolica University and 5 minutes walk from Navigli area, the perfect spot for shopping and nightlife, it’s also close to underground MM2 (green line) and to many buses stops.
Air Conditioning Unit
Bed and Bath Linen
Independent Gas Heating
Iron and Iron Board
Milan Sant’Ambrogio area
Supermarket: there are 3 supermarkets within 450m walking
– Underground – MM2 (green line) Sant’Ambrogio at 250m walking – MM1 (red line) Cadorna at 800m walking
– Bus – 58, 94 at 200m at m walking
– Parking – Carducci Parking Srl, Via Olona 2, Milano, +39 02 4398 6328
How to reach the property
– Malpensa – Malpensa Express to Cadorna Station; bus 58 direction Noale-Gozzoli for 4 stops, Museo della Scienza e della Tecnica exit; 50 mt walking.
– Linate – bus n°73 (atm) direction San Babila for 16 stops, Largo Augusto exit; bus 94 direction Minghetti for 9 stops, Sant’Ambrogio exit; 200 mt walking.
– Stazione Centrale – Underground MM2 (green line) direction Assago Forum-Abbiategrasso for 7 stops, Sant’Ambrogio exit, 250 mt walking.