Address: Corso Di Porta Ticinese, 89 - 20123 Milano (MI) ~ Area: Ticinese - Torino Area
Property size (mq): 85 Guest number: 4
Rooms: 3 Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 1
Single Bed: 2 Double Bed: 1 Sofa bed single: 0 Sofa bed double: 0
Porta Ticinese is a charming two-room apartment located in the exclusive Navigli area, in the historic center of Milan.
This elegant apartment consists of a living room, table and a fully furnished open-plan kitchen.
A double bedroom with two large wardrobes and a large desk and a second twin bedroom with large wardrobes and study/workspace. The bathroom with a window has a shower.
Corso di Porta Ticinese is located in an exclusive position, the perfect place for shopping and nightlife, near the Darsena and the Duomo.
Air Conditioning Unit
Bed and Bath Linen
Independent Gas Heating
Iron and Iron Board
Milan Navigli area
Supermarket: 3 supermarkets within 500m walking
– Underground – MM2(green) at 700m walking
– Tram – 2; 3;14 at 150m walking
– Bus – 94 at 100m walking
– Parking – Garage Ariberto – Lombardia Parking – Via Ariberto, 4, 20123 Milano MI
How to reach the property
– Malpensa – Malpensa Express to Cadorna Railway Station, MM2 (green) for 1 stops, Sant Ambrogio exit; 750 mt Walking.
– Linate – direct bus direction “Stazione Centrale”, MM1 or MM3 direction Duomo; 750 mt walking
– Central Station – Underground MM2 (yellow) direction for 5 stops, Missori exit; 250 mt walking.