Address: Via Ariberto, 8 - 20123 Milano MI ~ Area: Sant'Ambrogio - Sant'Agostino - Area
Property size (mq): 50 Guest number: 2
Rooms: 2 Bedrooms: 1 Bathrooms: 1
Single Bed: 0 Double Bed: 1 Sofa bed single: 0 Sofa bed double: 0
Via Ariberto is a charming and bright 1 bedroom flat, located in the historical Sant’Ambrogio area.
The flat has been just completely renovated, all the furniture it’s brand new.
It’s located on the third floor of a building with a lift and it’s composed of an entrance with wardrobe, bathroom with shower, living room with sofa and open-plan fully furnished kitchen, bedroom with double bed.
All the windows look out of a nice green garden.
The apartment is located in a quiet and charming position, in the elegant Sant’Ambrogio area, at the middle distance between Duomo and Navigli, it’s the location for shopping and nightlife and it’s a walking distance from Bocconi and Cattolica University.
Air Conditioning Unit
Bed and Bath Linen
Iron and Iron Board
Milan Navigli area
Supermarket: 2 supermarket within 550m walking
– Underground – MM2 (green) Sant’Agostino at 600m walking
– Tram service – n. 2; 3; 9; 12; 14; 19 within 500m walking
– Bus – n. 94 at 160m walking
How to reach the property
– Malpensa Airport – Malpensa Express to Cadorna Railway Station; underground MM2 (green line) Assago Forum- Abbiategrasso direction for 2 stops, Sant’Agostino exit; 450 mt walking
– Linate Airport – bus n. 73 San Babila direction for 14 stops, exit via Battisti; bus 94, direction Minghetti for 8 stops, exit C.so Genova Via Sapeto; 240 mt walking
– Central Station – underground MM2 (green line) Assago Forum- Abbiategrasso direction for 7 stops, exit Sant’Agostino; 450 mt walking