Address: Via Ausonio, 23 - 20123 Milano MI ~ Area: Sant'Ambrogio - Sant'Agostino - Area
Property size (mq): 60 Guest number: 4
Rooms: 2 Bedrooms: 1 Bathrooms: 1
Single Bed: 0 Double Bed: 1 Sofa bed single: 0 Sofa bed double: 1
Via Ausonio is a bright and cozy 1 bedroom flat located in the Milan hub.
The apartment is on the second floor with a lift, it looks out onto a quiet central street.
It’s composed of a livingroom with a double sofa bed and an open-plan fully furnished kitchen.
The bedroom has a double bed and a bathroom with a shower.
Via Ausonio is one of the best places to stay in the city. At 100m walking from the flat, there are underground MM2 (green line) and many trams lines. In the nearby, there are Sant’Ambrogio, Duomo and many central streets famous for shopping. Very closed to the apartment there is the Navigli area, where to find many shops, cool restaurants and bars. Cattolica, Bocconi and Naba University are 15 minutes from the flat. The city center is just 15 minutes walking or 15 minutes by public transportation.
Air Conditioning Unit
Bed and Bath Linen
Milan Sant’Ambrogio area
Supermarket: 2 supermarkets at 300m walking
– Underground – MM2 (green) Sant’Agostino at 200m walking
– Tram service – n. 2; 3; 9; 12; 14; 19 within 400m walking
– Bus – n. 94 at 400m walking
How to reach the property
– Malpensa Airport – Malpensa Express to Cadorna Station; 94 bus direction Porta Volta, 2 stops, Sant’Agostino exit; 200 mt walking
– Linate Airport – 73 Bus direction San Babila, 16 stops, Largo Augusto exit; 94 bus direction Minghetti, 9 stops, Sant’Agostino exit; 360 mt walking
– Central Station – Underground MM2 (green line) direction Assago Forum-Abbiategrasso, 7 stops, Sant’Agostino exit, 200 mt walking