Address: Via Cicco Simonetta, 16 - 20123 Milano MI ~ Area: Sant'Ambrogio - Sant'Agostino - Area
Property size (mq): 70 Guest number: 3
Rooms: 2 Bedrooms: 1 Bathrooms: 1
Single Bed: 0 Double Bed: 2 Sofa bed single: 0 Sofa bed double: 0
Via Cicco Simonetta is a delicious and spacious 1 bedroom flat, located in the historical Navigli area.
This nice apartment is located on the second floor of a building with a lift.
The apartment consists of a huge living room and a fully furnished eat-in kitchen.
The night area includes 1 bedroom with a double bed and a walk-in closet; 1 bathroom.
The apartment is located in a quiet and charming position, in the famous Navigli area, a perfect spot for shopping and nightlife. It’s a walking distance from Bocconi and Cattolica University.
Air Conditioning Unit
Bed and Bath Linen
Iron and Iron Board
Milan Navigli area
Supermarket: there are 2 supermarkets within 500m walking
– Underground – MM2 (green line) Sant’Agostino at 600m walking
– Tram service – n. 2; 3; 9; 12; 14; 19 within 500m walking
– Bus – n. 94 at 400m walking
How to reach the property
– Malpensa Airport – Malpensa Express to Cadorna Railway Station; underground MM2 (green line) Assago Forum- Abbiategrasso direction for 2 stops, Sant’Agostino exit; 560 mt walking
– Linate Airport – bus n. 73 San Babila direction for 12 stops, Piazza Cinque Giornate exit; tram n. 9, direction Stazione Genova for 13 stops, Piazzale Cantore exit; 240 mt walking
– Central Station – underground MM2 (green line) Assago Forum- Abbiategrasso direction for 7 stops, exit Sant’Agostino; 560 mt walking