Address: via Mortara, 17 - 20144 Milano ~ Area: Porta Genova - Navigli/Darsena Area
Property size (mq): 120 Guest number: 4
Rooms: 3 Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 2
Single Bed: 2 Double Bed: 1 Sofa bed single: 0 Sofa bed double: 0
Via Mortara is a bright and spacious loft composed of two-level and located in the lovely Milan Porta Genova – Navigli/Darsena Area.
The apartment is at the third floor of a typical Milanese building without lift.
The first level is composed of a wide living room with a sofa and a chimney, a studio area with a single bed arranged as a sofa, a spacious eat-in fully furnished kitchen and a bathroom with shower.
The bedroom is located at the second level, it’s really spacious and includes two single beds, the second bathroom with shower and a walk-in closet.
Via Mortara is a quiet street located in the famous Navigli area. At 200 mt walking from the flat, there are underground MM2 (green) and many tram lines. In the nearby, there are famous Navigli, the Milan canals, where to find many shops, cool restaurants and bars. Cattolica, Bocconi and Naba University are 15 minutes from the flat.
The City Center is just 25 minutes walking or 15 minutes by public transportation.
Air Conditioning Unit
Bed and Bath Linen
Independent Gas Heating
Iron and Iron Board
Milan Porta Genova – Navigli/Darsena Area
Supermarket: 3 supermarkets within 500m walking
– Underground – MM2 (green) Porta Genova at 200m walking
– Tram service – 2, 9, 10, 14 within 200m walking
– Parking – Lombarda Parking, Viale Gorizia 14, 20144 Milano, Tel. +39 02 5810 9493
How to reach the property
– Malpensa Airport – Malpensa Express to Cadorna Railway Station; underground MM2 (green) direction Assago Forum-Abbiategrasso for 3 stops, piazzale Stazione Porta Genova exit; 220 mt walking
– Linate Airport – bus 73 direction San Babila for 12 stops, Piazza Cinque Giornate exit; 9 tram, direction Assago Forum-Abbiategrasso for 13 stops, piazzale Stazione Porta Genova exit; 220 mt walking
– Central Station – Underground MM2 (green) direction Assago Forum-Abbiategrasso for 8 stops, Piazzale Stazione Porta Genova exit; 220 mt walking