Address: via Pellizza da Volpedo,12 - 20149 Milano MI ~ Area: City Life Area
Property size (mq): 45 Guest number: 3
Rooms: 2 Bedrooms: 1 Bathrooms: 1
Single Bed: 0 Double Bed: 1 Sofa bed single: 1 Sofa bed double: 0
Via Pellizza da Volpedo is a nice and comfortable one bedroom attic located in Milan CityLife, a quite and elegant residential area.
This sunny and delicious apartment is located at the fourth and last floor of an art decò building with lift.
The flat is composed of a comfortable livingroom with chimney, furnished by an expert architect, an open-plan fully furnished kitchen.
The night area includes a bedroom with double bed and a spacious walk-in closet; 1 bathroom.
The flat is located in elegant residential area, close to via Marghera and corso Vercelli, where many little restaurants and fashion pubs are located; the underground MM1 (red line) is just in front of the building.
Air Conditioning Unit
Bed and Bath Linen
Independent Gas Heating
Milan CityLife area
Supermarket: there 2 supermarkets within 600m walking
– Underground – MM1 (red line) Amendola at 240m walking
– Tram – 16 at 600m walking
– Bus – 68, 90 at 600m walking
– Parking – Autorimessa Monte Leone S.A.S., Via Monte Leone 6, 20149 Milano, tel +39 02 433438
How to reach the property
– Malpensa Airport – Malpensa Express to Cadorna Railway Station; Underground MM1 (red line), direction Rho-Fiera, 4 stops, Amendola exit, 240 mt walking.
– Linate Airport – 73 bus (atm) to San Babila; UndergroundMM1 (red line) direction Rho-Fiera, 8 stops, Amendola exit, 240 mt walking.
– Central Station – Underground line 3 (yellow line), direction San Donato, 4 stops, Duomo exit; Underground MM1 (red line) direction Rho-Fiera, 7 stops, Amendola exit, 240 mt walking.