Address: via Poma, 1 - 20129 Milano MI ~ Area: Dateo - Porta Vittoria Area
Property size (mq): 170 Guest number: 5
Rooms: 4 Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 3
Single Bed: 3 Double Bed: 1 Sofa bed single: 0 Sofa bed double: 0
Spacious and renowed 3 bedrooms attic with terrace located at the 8th and last floor of a prestigious building in Milan Indipendenza area.
This elegant apartment, recently renovated with a great care in furnishing, is composed of a wide living room with terrace that looks out onto a green area and a fully furnished eat-in kitchen with balcony.
The night area include 3 bedroomss: one with a double bed, one with a big single bed and the third with a single bed plus an extractable single bed.
The apartment has 3 bathrooms, two with tub an one with shower.
Via Poma is located in an elegant residential area, very close to the city center and well connected by public transportation.
Air Conditioning Unit
Bed and Bath Linen
Iron and Iron Board
Milan Indipendenza area
Supermarket: 3 supermarket within 500m walking
– Railway link – Dateo at 130m walking
– Bus – 54, 60, 61, 92 within 150m walking
– Parking – Parcheggio risorgiento Milano, via Carlo Poerio, 2, 20129 Milano MI
How to reach the property
– Malpensa Airport – Malpensa Express for 2 stops, exit Milano Nord Bovisa; then train S13, direction Pavia for 5 stops, Milano Dateo exit; 130 mt walking.
– Linate Airport – bus 73 direction San Babila for 10 stops, Via Cadore-Corso Ventidue Marzo exit; bus 60, direction Zara for 2 stops, Corso Indipendenza-Via Bronzetti exit; 170 mt walking
– Central Station – bus 92, direction Isonzo for 8 stops, Dateo exit; 210 mt walking